Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Things Comin!

Okay I'm posting from my phone for the first time so overlook any typos or format mistakes please. This is just something I typed out on my notepad during a free minute. Yes it's lyrical but I don't have a tune to go with it. Anyone interested in writing a piece for it? Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Big things comin! Just around the bend
Though we can't really know the how or the when
Lookin through glasses shaded with faith
They let us look to the son and feel his warm embrace
Just takin steps now not knowin where they'll lead
I know I'll end up in his will becuase my sins I did plead
Left all my guilt and my shame on that cross
All my do goods and acheivements just so much dross
But I didn't stay there after laying my life down
See the one who leads me is on high keepin my crowns
If I'm truly gonna follow I can't just stand and stare
That tomb is now empty there ain't nobody there
Gotta pick my feet up and take it one step at a time
And the places he will lead me they're gonna be just so sublime

Big things comin just around the bend
Big things comin don't know how or when
Don't take it from me just step with the one
Put those on those shades of faith and look to the son
Big things comin just around the bend
Keep walking in his grace and the joys never end

Take it from me these big times are comin round
Don't matter where you're walkin could be your hometown
Could be a Florida beach or an Israeli coast
Doesn't really matter long as you goin with the ghost
Live it where you are make an example of your faith
Garrauntee it works for good no matter what is at stake
Youre made for big things so don't shut your dreams up
He's said he's gonna overflow not half fill your cup
So don't just sit around and be okay with what youve got
Gods promised us the world if we'll just let him make us hot
Thoughts from above or things of below
If you'll just follow him then soon you will know
That there's

Big things comin just around the bend
Big things comin don't know how or when
But don't take from me just step with the one
Put on those shades of faith and look to the son


-Armas