Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Ain't Dead!

Hello erebody!
I'm not dead I've just been too busy to get online long enough to actually write something on here, but that will change! ...even though this is going to be really short...but anyway.
So this whole blog thing started as an experiment prompted by my sister to see how many views and followers I could get in one month, I picked the month of may and, thanks to you all, I reached 169 views!!!! So thank you all who stop by to read my random drivel!!!!! I did however only collect three followers, so start clicking on the follow button!!!!! Please :)
On an artistic note, I haven't been able to start my piano lesssons yet as my schedule has been insane for the last few weeks but hopefully I will start soon. As for the writing projects, I have started one or two new things and have ideas for a couple more (maybe I'll put them on here when I'm done, I can't decide).
In other news, I wore a Jeff Cap ( http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jeff+cap&oq=jeff+cap&aq=f&aqi=g5g-s1g4&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=12195l13866l0l8l7l0l0l0l0l304l1051l2-3.1 ) for an entire day! It was extremely styling. I did receive a large number of stares and odd looks from the socially awkward peoples of this town but that is expected by anyone willing to wear something different here. I'll try to find a picture of my stylish attire for my next posting, which hopefully will appear sometime in the near future!
Thank you all once again and I hope you continue to review my online periodical!!! Until next time, peace, love, and white rap.
Oh, and God bless ;-)

1 comment:

  1. white rap????????????? whats that? anyway, you better get writtin Armas John!

    ReplyDelete